Hiring a cover band? Or maybe you are looking for a Latin band, Caribbean band or Surinamese band? Who says that have to choose! With the all-round party band Caribbean Boys you get it all. And it doesn’t stop there, because not only are the guests swinging on the dance floor, so are the people on the stage. It should be no surprise that Caribbean Boys is known as the Tropical high-energy live band & all-round gangmaker!
Tropical partyband with allround repertoire
In addition to covers, the band also remixes and writes their own songs; Caribbean Boys brings its own sound. You may have heard them on radio ‘Latinlife’ with their own tropical salsa version of rock song “Faith of the Heart” (formerly the intro tune from TV show “Star Trek enterprise”). The live band also appeared on a TV show about getting married “Ja, ik wil” on RTL 4. Due to their broad repertoire, unique sound and personal touch, the band is often booked for corporate parties and anniversaries in addition to mixed weddings.
Tip: click on the thumbnails to change videos.
- High-energy swinging partyband.
- Entertainment and interactie with your crowd.
- Due to a broad repertoire from Latin and Caribbean, Surinamese (to dancehall/pop/rock/disco and more) very popular for mixed etnicities.
- The repertoire is especially adjusted to the theme and type of guests. Caribbean Boys can for example function as a Tropical band, Latino band or allround band.
- Per request also with influences of the different populations of Suriname (Creole, Hindi, Javanese). Because of that, the group is also popular as a Surinam Dutch band.
- The show and the repertoire are tailored for each occasion so that every event becomes personal.
- Five of the band members are from Suriname, the percussionist is of Spanish descent (for those tasty Latin American rhythms).
- All music is played 100% live (without sample loops and sequencers).
- Due to a number of multifunctional band members, singing at the same time and playing one or more instruments, the basic formation of the band has a larger sound than a comparable group.
- As ‘cherry on top’, the band also comes with a Tropical lady.
- The band can also be booked in larger formations to offer even more tailor-made repertoire.
- For some extra girl power you can also combine this Caribbean band with our Brazilian samba dancers.
- Standard including sound installation with pause music (not live) between sets.
Haarlem Jazz & More, Europees octrooibureau, Ministerie van Justitie, Gemeente Den Haag, TV-programma ‘Ja, wij willen’, Radio Latin Life, Nestlé.
Slightly smaller budget or group of guests? Then take a look at the half-Surinamese one man band Moksi live.
Rolling in the deep (zouk version Adele)
El negro no puede/Waka waka (Trafassi)
Lik maar aan m’n lolly (Trafassi)
Stuiver dubbeltje kwartje (Trafassi)
Rijden in je wagentje (Trafassi)
Hot hot hot (Buster pointdexter)
Ai se eu te pego (Michel telo)
Balada boa/Tche tche retche (Gustavo Lima)
Pump it up (Krosfyah)
Zouk la se sel (Kassav)
Zullen we maar weer (Doble R)
Turn me on (Kevin Lyttle)
Tempted to touch (Kevin Lyttle)
Go pato (Pato Banton)Reggaeton/dancehall
Dura (Daddy Yankee)
Cheap Thrills (Eigen versie, origineel door Sia)
Despacito (Luis Fonsi)
Cuentale (Don omar)
Rolling in the deep (Adele – Zouk remix)
Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars)
Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
I’ve gotta feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
Bailando (Enrique Iglesias)
In the summertime (Shaggy)
All night long (Lionel Richie)Nederpop
Leef (Hazes Jr.)
Parijs (Kenny B)
Sexy als ik dans (Nielson)
Heb je even voor mij (Frans Bauer)
Rosanne (Nick & Simon)
Kom van dat dak af (Peter Koelewijn)
Het is een nacht (Guus Meeuwis)Disco
Rock with you (Michael Jackson)
Disco inferno (Tina Turner)
I will survive (Gloria Gaynor)
Get down on it (Kool & the gang)
Fresh (Kool and the Gang)
Celebration (Kool & the gang)
Ain’t Nobody (Chaka Khan)Reggae
Someone loves you honey (June Lodge)
A la la la long / Sweat (Inner Circle)
Three little birds (Bob Marley)
Stir it up (Bob Marley)
Oh my commanding wife (Boris Gardiner)
Tuintje in mijn hart/Mi rowsu (Damaru)
Homely girl (UB40)
Kingston town (UB40)
Lady (Wayne Wade)
Rock/Rock ‘n roll
Salsa & Montuno
Antilliaans / Hindi / Javaans